Male UltraCore is being touted as one of the best male enhancement supplements in the market today. But is it worth the price tag? What are its ingredients? We will go in-depth to see how Male UltraCore performs based on our analysis. The results will surprise you.
Male UltraCore – What Is It?
Male UltraCore is the flagship male enhancement supplement of New York-based health and wellness company UltraCore Supplements.
This product targets men in their 30s to 60s who struggle with the effects of aging, low T, erectile dysfunction, and declining performances.
Based on the marketing and promotional materials we have seen from Male UltraCore thus far, we can say that the messaging is targeted to men who care about their health and are discerning about what products they take.
Why do we say this? Because Male UltraCore’s official website contains a wealth of information about the product and explains how it works, what it is made of, and what proprietary technologies comprise its formula.
That said, from what we have gathered so far, Male UltraCore has largely positive reviews coming from verified buyers all over the world. They have reported a boost in sexual performance brought on by claims of improved erection size and firmness, as well as an increase in the desire to have sex.
Let’s take a closer look at Male UltraCore and see if it stands up to further scrutiny.
What is Male UltraCore Made Of? The Lowdown
As with any supplement, the first thing we need to discuss is whether the ingredients of Male UltraCore are capable of pulling off what its devout fanbase claims.
Before we go any further, let’s take a look at the primary components that Male UltraCore’s technologies are based on. This is what we’ve all been waiting for, so let’s take a real close look if Male UltraCore’s ingredients are capable of what its manufacturer says it does.
Without further ado, here are the ingredients of this highly-touted male enhancement supplement.
- Longjack or Tongkat Ali. Longjack, which is also known as Tongkat Ali or its scientific name, Eurycoma Longifolia, is famed for its use in traditional medicine for its sexual enhancement properties. UltraCore Supplements, the manufacturers behind Male UltraCore, claim that they use a standardized extract of longjack that is reported to contain PDE-5 inhibitors that promote bigger erection size and duration.
- Researchers have discovered that men taking fenugreek can increase their libido that is believed to stem from its saponin content. Fenugreek’s saponin content is thought to stimulate testosterone production in men, apart from other important hormones.
- KSM-66®. KSM-66® is an extract of the Ayurvedic tonic plant Ashwagandha, KSM-66is an adaptogen that improves the function of the adrenal glands. A study found that KSM-66 reduced cortisol levels by as much as 27% in subjects who took it for 60 days. Less cortisol translates to more testosterone, which in turn translates to a healthier, better overall performance.
- Male UltraCore uses a combination of Zinc and Magnesium Aspartate that was designed to improve muscle recovery, sleep, and energy, as well as improve libido and erectile function. Zinc is also a critical component of testosterone, as deficiencies in zinc have been related to deficiencies in testosterone.
So far, so good – based on the main active ingredients, the formula does contain a variety of erection and performance-boosting ingredients.
Next up, let’s take a look at the vaunted “proprietary formula” that this supplement was developed with – is it as good as they say it is? Let’s find out. The formula includes:
- L-Arginine. L-Arginine stimulates the absorption of nutrients and the dilation of the blood vessels. According to research published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, L-Arginine may be beneficial for erectile dysfunction and libido, as well as an increase in vitality.
- Maca Root. Maca is a plant that’s native to Peru. It has been long used in traditional Peruvian culture for its fertility-boosting properties. Its extract inhibits neurotransmitters that would otherwise dull the sexual stimuli immediately after release. Maca Root has been suggested for its potentially positive effects for men suffering from mild erectile dysfunction.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittarium). This natural ingredient is notable due to its Icariin content, which is a flavonol glycoside that may improve nitric oxide metabolism in the male reproductive system.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Tribulus Terrestris is also known as the puncture vine. It has been taken as a performance enhancer and bodybuilding supplement, as well as cardiovascular and sexual health. Tribulus has been observed to have erection and performance-boosting capabilities as evidenced by a study that was published in the Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics.
Looks promising – many male enhancement formulas have only up to 3 ingredients. Male UltraCore, thus far, outranks conventional male enhancement solutions that we currently see making the rounds in the market. However, we will advise everybody considering taking this supplement to do further research, and above all, consult your doctor before even thinking about taking the first step.
That said, let’s take a look at the rest of the ingredients that round out the male enhancement supplement known as Male UltraCore.
Male UltraCore completes its formula with the following ingredients that are a combination of natural ingredients and compounds that help boost erection frequency and size, as well as promote the buildup and maintenance of free T in the body. Here they are:
- Xanthoparmelia scabrosa. This is a lichen that has been used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction for quite some time now. The xanthoparmelia extract is said to be pure and unadulterated and may inhibit the enzymes responsible for erectile dysfunction.
- Muira Puama. Muira puama is a plant that grows in the Amazon. Muira puama’s roots have been traditionally used in Amazonian medicine as a tonic for the nervous system and aphrodisiac that is has been reported to increase orgasmic function, sexual satisfaction, and increased erectile function in 51% of men who have taken it as a supplement for two weeks.
- Damiana extract. This is a potent extract of an ancient sexual performance enhancer that has been used in Central America and the West Indies for centuries to treat impotence and increase libido.
- Butea Superba. A herb used in traditional Asian medicine that appears to increase T levels and growth of male sex organs. Increases intracavernosal pressure in penile tissue in lab subjects.
- L-Citrulline. Vasodilatory compound that boosts nitrogen oxide in the penis, which has been tested and shown to improve erection hardness in patients suffering from mild symptoms of erectile dysfunction based on a test published in the Journal of Urology.
- Saw Palmetto. Suppresses the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
- Rhodiola Rosea. Reduces cortisol, the hormone that is responsible for stress, which inhibits the production of testosterone.
All in all, Male UltraCore lists down 15 ingredients that make up its formula, which is quite a lot.
Also, UltraCore Supplements claims they use standardized extracts of its ingredients rather than dry herbs, making for a potent, consistent, and tangible effect for its users.
Based on the number of performance-enhancing ingredients, we think that Male UltraCore is worth trying under the caveat that its users should consult their doctor before taking it, due to the risk of allergies or contraindications with their medication for any pre-existing medical conditions.
What Makes Male UltraCore Better? Let’s Study the Claims
Male UltraCore makes a lot of claims about how its product is different from the many options that exist on the market today.
This, according to their product literature, is due to the high-potency extracts that they use for each one of its ingredients, which form its VI-PEX and STEM Technology, the backbone of Male UltraCore.
Based on the literature available on the product’s official website, each ingredient works together so that it may deliver a potent blood flow boosting effect that works to expand the penile tissue for better erection quality.
This potent mix of the erection and T-level boosting compounds may not only improve your sexual performance and satisfaction, but also your overall performance and fertility.
This wide array of fertility-boosting ingredients makes Male UltraCore a tantalizing choice, and we can say that it is worth trying given the wealth of information about the product, its effects, as well as customer support on its official website. There’s a lot more product literature about its formula that you can find at this link.
Is It 100% Safe to Take Male UltraCore?
UltraCore Supplements claims that all ingredients of Male UltraCore have been tested for purity. The independent reviews we have pored through have been positive as far as safety is concerned. Reports of side effects are minimal.
Regardless, each person may react differently depending on his particular health situation. This may include allergies to any of the ingredients, as well as contraindications with any medications you might be taking for a pre-existing health condition. This is especially more so if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medicines such as the following:
- Calcium channel blockers
- ACE Inhibitors
The same is true for any medications you might be taking for diabetes.
That’s why consulting your doctor is an absolute necessity before going on any supplement – even if you are otherwise in good health.
Conclusion: Is Male UltraCore Worth Trying?
If you are a male aged 30-60 years old, and you experience symptoms of impotence, erectile dysfunction, or low testosterone and the signs of aging, Male UltraCore may be something you might very well be interested to try.
Thus far, the high trust ratings from the independent and verified reviews of people who have tried, as well as the high-trust nature of how they market their product, with clear information, customer service hotline, and literature make it a good choice, especially for men who are trying male enhancement out for the first time.
What we can say from the outset is that Male UltraCore has the science to back its claims as is mentioned on the company website. Pair it with the 90-day money-back guarantee that it comes with, and it ranks as one of the more comprehensive brands out in the market today. It’s definitely worth a look.
Where is it possible to buy Male UltraCore?
Male UltraCore is exclusively available on its official online storefront and starts at $79.95. However, Male UltraCore has offers from time to time that further reduce the price, and include a lot of perks and freebies. More information on its pricing tiers, its plans, and its VIP program can be found on the website.