St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is entirely natural and oil free. It is a scrub that has 2% salicylic acid and frees up pores too. It also cleanses the skin to prevent breakouts. This scrub deep cleanses and buffers the skin. When it exfoliates, the skin is left softer. This scrub is made by Unilever and the brand has been going for 30 years. St. Ives always makes all-natural exfoliants and moisturizers. They carry many lotions, washes and other skin products too. This scrub is available for approximately $4.39 for a 6 oz. bottle.
Ingredients Used in St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
This scrub has many all-natural ingredients including the following:
- Salicylic Acid which prevents breakouts and treats acne
- Juglans Regia Walnut Shell Powder which exfoliates
- Propylene Glycol which absorbs water
- Glyceryl Stearate SE which emulsifies
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate which cleanses
- Cetearyl Betaine which cleanses
- Zea Mays Corn Kernel Meal which protects and cleanses
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine which cleanses
- Cetyl Alcohol which provides emulsion stabilizing
- Triethanolamine which buffers
- Glyceryl Stearate which emulsifies
- PEG 100 Stearate which emollients, emulsifies and moisturizes
- Cetyle Acetate which conditions the skin
- Ceteareth 20 which emulsifies and emollients
- Carbomer which smooths and thickens this scrub
- Polysorbat 60 which emulsifies
- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 which lowers redness
- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol which emollients
- Limonene which is used as fragrance
- Phenethyl Alcohol which is used as a fragrance
- Linalool which is used as a fragrance
- PPG 2 Methyl Ether which is used as a fragrance
- Methylisothiazolinone which preserves
- Prunus Armeniaca Apricot Fruit Extract which is extracted from apricots
- Glycerin Which protects the skin
These are the ingredients in St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub?
The advantages found for this scrub are it deeply exfoliates, removes skin impurities, only 2% salicylic acid, prevents breakouts, doesn’t over dry skin, all-natural ingredients and it is dermatologist tested.
The disadvantage found for this scrub are that it could cause irritation and dryness if using other treatments for acne.
How is St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Used and What Precautions Should You Take?
You just apply it to wet skin and then rinse thoroughly using water. You use 3 or 4 times/week and keep it out of your eyes. You shouldn’t use it for sensitive skin because it will worsen irritability. If you have discomfort or redness stop using it.
What are the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Customer Reviews?
Customers rate this product highly and many people use it for years. They have said it radiates the skin and won’t flake or dry the skin. Many customers love it.
What is the Final Verdict for St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub?
This is a fine product that many customers choose. It is a commonly used product for treating acne and breakouts with minimal to no side effects.
Like this product but want something additional? Something that gives you more benefits? With Ultimate Man Once Daily you get improved overall health, improved skin, improved blood pressure levels, improved heart health and many other benefits! Check it out today at no risk to you!