An essential part to any training program is a protein shake that will support your muscle building process from start to finish while allowing you to work out harder and repair your sore muscles faster. There are nearly thousands of different kinds of protein shakes out there on the market. It is hard to tell at a glance which will help you get the gains you are looking for and which will just leave you with the protein shake stomach cramps.
Let’s dive into some of the finer details about this shake by MaxiNutrition called MaxiMuscle Promax Lean 765g. Would it be a good fit for your muscle needs?
This is a newer formula that the company created that promises to deliver all of the below:
- Create lean muscle definition
- Provide energy that have controlled release through B-vitamins
- 30 grams of whey protein
- little to no lactose
- 80 mg Caffeine
- Low in fat and sugar
- 500 mg of L-Carnitine
What’s It Made Of?
- Whey Protein and Soy Isolate protein to help maintain and build lean muscle with strong definition for a toned look
- B Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, & B12 to give you energy and help strengthen the nervous system. If your nerves are feeling frayed and you feel tired you probably need more vitamin B. It also helps protein and glycogen metabolize in the body .
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that helps to make sure fatty acids find their way to the mitochondria of the cell bodies. This is a key function that athletes need.
- Caffeine and Guarana to increase focus and feelings of alertness while working out. TO train hard your brain needs to be in tip top shape as well. This is often overlooked by a lot of athletes.
What Users Are Saying About The Taste…
No matter how good a shake is for you, if it doesn’t taste very good it will be really difficult to pound it down with your nose plugged up for the following year just to see the results you want. Most likely you will just have to suck it up for the time being and drink it until it is gone or purchase a new shake, wasting your time and money. Reading over the reviews it is easy to tell the fan favorites are the chocolate and strawberry flavors. It is strongly advised that consumers avoid the orange flavor at all costs. The consistency is not chalky and the blend mixes
Summary of The Facts
MaxiNutrition’s Promax Lean formula is without a doubt high in quality, but at what cost? This stuff is nearly $50 a canister. It better be gold flecked for that price. It definitely helps you lose weight and make those lean gains we all want, but there are just so many other ones you might want to try before importing this one from the UK.